“Anthropology is the science which tells us that people are the same the whole world over - except when they are different.”
– Nancy Banks Smith
Doctor Bronwyn Gallagher, graduate of NYU, is an anthropologist who investigates unique cultures around the world. Never settling too long in one place as a child, it has led to wanderlust as an adult. Her latest thesis to be about a strange Vermont area that seems to cling to old traditions.
- Anthropologist - Bronwyn's traveled the world studying odd cultures...and this one in Vermont seems really odd.
- Thesis - She wants to learn all about the people who live here. Hopefully, someone will actually answer.
- Socially Inept - Unfortunately, she puts her work before social mores - or she doesn't know any. She may seem rude and abrupt in her quest to learn.
- Ensorcelled - After an incident at a wedding reception, Bronwyn has seen the truth. After getting over the surprise/horror she is now intrigued about this new society and may ask a lot of questions.
- AJ Ray - Intriguing. She's like a minefield...but I still want to run around in it. Hopefully, 2.0 will work out better.
- Ben Utridge - Stares. A lot.
- CB Alexander - It's like the 60s never ended - the 1660s. Counter-culture leader - is that an oxymoron. Good café to hang around in though and he's pleasant company.
- Cerise Hodgson Works at CAT with CB. Seems a lot more level headed than her boss.
- Clarice Hudson Looking for a family. If there's anything I can do to help, let me know. And you can stay over anytime. The door's not locked.
- Damion King - Red Dragon. Still helping me with stamina training.
- Dani Utridge - A fawn. What is it with the Utridge family?
- The Doctor Nice to meet another scientist and she's even read my work! I owe her some stimulants for suffering through that.
- Eden Lopez - She was going to find out about some secret society for me but I haven't heard back for a while now. Is what I see now the secret society she was talking about?
- Haruki - Another I met in the library. A bundle of energy one moment, morose and lethargic the next.
- Itsuki - Also a library hook-up. A bundle of energy...all the time.
- Logan Brenner Rich. Handsome. Retired. Too good to be true. I wonder if I could convince him to invest in my research?
- Olivia Utridge I don't think I made a good first impression. I hope the cold turkey is going well.
- Poppy Devereux - 'Cousin' - in a role playing sense. Does that sound kinky? Knows how to work a stiletto.
- Tryptych - Hacker? Thief? Cyber-Terrorist? Possibly all these things but it seems she knows how to have fun.
- Velvet - I've seen the real Velvet now and...she's still my best friend. Never bet against her in sport.
- Weaver Utridge - Loves dragons - now I know why. Somehow convinced Velvet to marry him.
- Widget - Gremlin. Intriguing. Cute. Really good with knives. Should that last one concern me?
- Jack Fry - Bear Dundee. Forest ranger who can talk to the animals. It seems I got him into a lot of trouble and he left town.
- Quinn Garreau - The Mighty Quinn. Voice of an angel. I hope she finally had that talk before she left.