The area around Tamarack Falls and Fort Brunsett has had a lively thaumaturgical tradition for centuries, waxing and waning in strength according to the politics and realities of the times.
Given the natural variations in practice and the very personal nature of the relationship between master and apprentice, no formal network has ever been successfully created to encompass the area, traditions meeting with traditions, with others of their path, and only selectively allying with practitioners of other paths.
- Secrecy - Is it important that you hide what you are? If you don't want to be ridiculed or considered a weirdo, yes, it very likely is important. These days, being known as a practitioner of "magical" arts is not the positive it used to be, and there are those who would enjoy a closer opportunity to study whether or not you are real.
- Spirits - The local shadow and its known spirits.
- Hangouts - No official hangouts yet.
- Outside Influences - Low magic happening outside the area.
- Rumors - Should link to main rumor page. Not sure how to distinguish what's sphere-relevant.
- Plots - Currently running plots with a link to plot guidelines and plot archives and log category maybe?
- Events - Might be a pain in the ass to maintain, but I'm putting in a placeholder all the same.
- Storytellers - Staff who specialize in stories/NPCs for this sphere; players willing to advertise their desire to run for others.
- Merits: Clarifications, house rules and homebrews.
- Ephemerals: Clarifications, house rules. See here for Familiars and such.
- Traditions: Traditions and local details, strengths and weaknesses.
- Communication: Relevant channels and bulletin boards.
- Commands: Helpful, thaum-specific commands. If, uh, there are any.
- Requests: If a job is specifically about Thaumaturgy, +req/thaum. If it is a general Mortal+ job, +req/mortal+; if it is a general Mortal job, +req/mortal.
- Applications - Page this links to should refer back to main chargen page and include sphere-specific details, including extra requirements and background questions. Should include wanted concepts, banned concepts and arcade awarded concepts, if applicable.
- Becomings - How to become a thaumaturge if you're currently just a normal person.
|Apostle of the Dark One