| Avalon Lefevre
| On Game As:
| Played By:
|| Elizabeth Olsen
|| The Good Witch
| Date of Birth:
|| October 30th, 1989
| Apparent Age:
|| Mid 20s
“Real magic can never be made by offering someone else's liver. You must tear out your own, and not expect to get it back.”
– Peter S. Beagle
Avalon Lefevre is just this girl, you know? She grew up here, she never really left. She's a bit weird, like the rest of her family. Except for Cam, who seems normal. Her older brother, Galen, he died in a car accident a few years back, and the girl saw the whole thing. Helped pull Cam out of the wreck, not a scratch on him. Mis-matched eyes, and no attempt to hide the pentacle that hangs around her neck, or the strange little mundras she does with her hands, sometimes.
- The Seventh House Cafe - The business. Specializing in tea blends, but whispers say that certain questions can find answers within. Maybe that has something to do with the fact that the owner is...
- A Goddamned Witch - Not so fluffy. She's studied traditions that have been handed down throughout her family history. (Fame 1: Neighborhood Witch)
- Enchanted - She can see you, weirdos.
- Vodyanoy - Demander of Secrets and Unexpected Swims. My river demon.
- Vinnie - Internet friends are awesome. So much muchness!
- Cam - Little bro. Dork, but he's blood. Both eyes shut.
- Liam - Fellow witch, cousin. Spends too much time in the woods.
- Izzy - The Ink Witch. Puppy whisperer. One eye always open.
- Jack - You went and taken, didn't you?
His Name Is Alive - I Have Secret Powers
- I have been fasting
- Since the beginning of the world
- When flowers covered the earth
- When flowers covered the world.
- I have special powers
- And they are supposed to save me
- From fire, poison, and drowning
- And everyone who ever did me wrong.
- Predictions like a prophet
- Protect me from an ambush.
- The rain keeps on falling
- But you know its never enough'.'
- How deep is the real one?
- How deep is your fake?
- The difference between me and you
- What difference does it make now?