“If you think this has a happy ending, you haven’t been paying attention.”
– Ramsay Bolton
He's one of those Lefevres. You know, that kinda weird family? He seems normal enough, though. If a bit nerdy.
Cam grew up in town. He's a local. He has an older sister and once had an older brother named Galen who died a few years back in a car accident. Cam was in the car and got out without a scratch, but his brother wasn't so lucky. He was somewhat known for that, but he was even better known as being that local kid who was on American Idol... for a few seconds. He was one of the auditioners back in Season Nine that made it in front of the judges and was doing great until it all fell apart and his performance became one of the So Bad It Became Epic To Watch auditions. He did not make it to Hollywood.
It's settled down in the past few years, the jokes and the recognition. He went to the local college, got an undergrad degree in accounting, then decided to try making it work to play music for a living. Thankfully his parents help supplement his income, but he'll be looking for a jobby job before he knows it. After all, music doesn't pay well unless you're a rock star and he's far from that.
- Lefevre - He's a Lefevre. Local boy. Went to school here, never really got out except spring break and That Time He Went To New York City.
- American Idol - He's not so much known for being on one episode of American Idol as he is for totally bombing the last part of his audition in front of the judges.
- Music Man - He is actually a surprisingly talented singer/songwriter. He jams with people in town often. He plays gigs sometimes.
- Avaaaaaaaaa - Big sisters are THE WORST.
- Vinnie - Sister's BFF. Mortal enemy.
- Liam - As kids, more of a tag-along brother than a cousin. Still are. Let's go camping!