This page is a supplement to the main Character Creation page, designed specifically to help with humans who have gotten into Thaumaturgical arts.
By our definition, you are a Thaumaturge if you follow any of the approved Traditions (which in our case is all of them). If you had any psychic gifts which brought you to the path of thaumaturgy, you will not be able to purchase them via +xps once you set your template to Thaumaturge (staff is working on this). If you would like to app in with one, please let staff know in the +myjob created after leaving the CG rooms.
The following questions must be answered in your +bg during CG for you to be allowed out into the world.
- Where/when were you born?
- How was your childhood/young adulthood? What were you like?
- What is your profession? How do you feel about it? If you are apping in to work for another player, please include this here.
- If you aren't a local to the Tamarack Falls/Fort Brunsett area, where are you staying right now? If your answer is "a hotel" you are probably in Fort Brunsett, though Tamarack Falls does have a tiny bed and breakfast, and many cabins to rent out in the woods.
- Do you have any family or close friends in the area?
- Why are you here now? This may relate to the question above.
- What are your hobbies? What do you do for fun? Taxidermist by day, gamer geek by night?
- Do you have any enemies? Anyone who would actively do Bad Things to you? Why? And...how do you feel about this?
- When did you first start following your Thaumaturgical Tradition?
- How do you feel about it?
- How do others in your life feel about it?
- Have you had any brushes with the supernatural OTHER than your Tradition? What happened? How do you feel about this?