| Full Name:
|| Audrey Wilson
| On The Game As:
| Date of Birth:
|| January 9, 1999
|| Osage Beach, Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri
| Apparent Age:
|| Late Teens
|| Unwitting Henchman
| Played By:
|| Lisa Tomaschewsky
|| Apostle of the Dark One
Run, Little Rabbit
Audrey turned up in town not too long ago, shedding where she came from like a skin she couldn't get free of fast enough. Things at home... got weird. It was time to go. And then, things got weirder here.
- Badb Catha - Audrey got a job as a bar tender at the Badb Catha. Now she's the bar manager.
- Don't That Just Pucker Your Right Eye? - Sass and vinegar. She can get a mouth on her.
- An Alexander - Her mother, Amanda, was one before she ran out of town like she was on fire. She keeps poking around about the family. Not very inconspicuously.
- It's Called Kitchen Magic. Don't Make That Face. - The Ozarks has its... uh, own spin on what qualifies as legitimate thaumaturgical practice.
- The Quiet Poison of Desperation - She made a promise. The other half of that promise disappeared. It broke something in her.
- A Little Knowledge - Is actually really fucking dangerous. She knows something about Changelings. She doesn't know enough. This can't turn out well.