Fate's Harvest uses a combination of Changeling: the Lost (1E), Modified GMC, Second Sight and a bunch of custom content. It's strongly advised that players familiarize themselves with our rules, policies and systems.
Unable to find what you're looking for below? Check out our FAQ.
- Building - Building policies and guidelines.
- Equipment - Equipment policies and guidelines.
- Flaws - Full list of flaws (mechanically merits with negative values) in use on Fate's Harvest as above.
- GMC - Detailed explanation of which GMC rules are in use on Fate's Harvest with combat quick references.
- House Rules - Full and detailed list of all House Rules in use on Fate's Harvest.
- Merits - Full list of merits in use on Fate's Harvest with links to appropriate House Rules.
- XP Tiers - Fate's Harvest allows characters to begin at a broad range of power levels.
- Activities - The +activity command allows you to earn more than the default 1xp per week by logging what your character does each week.
- Master Accounts - Alts are linked to a master account; any activity beyond the weekly xp cap rewards cross-account currency (arcade tickets).
- Arcade - Spend your tix on any alt! Purchase items/privileges which can't be bought with xp.
- Influence - Influence represent's a character's IC pull within a particular group. Anyone seeking leadership should familiarize themselves with this system.
- Kiths - All kiths have been redone. New kiths have been added. The mechanics in the book probably don't apply for your kith anymore.
- Plot System - Staff provides the skeletons of staff-approved plots for player STs to run and enrich the gameworld.
Sphere Specific Systems
- Goblin Fruits
- Hollow Gardens
- High Wyrd
Pages in category "System"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.