| Kelsey Williams
| On Game As:
| Played By:
|| Yuri Plisetsky
|| A bitter flame, but mine
| Date of Birth:
|| 28 Oct 1990
| Apparent Age:
|| Early 20s
|| Essential oil sales
|| Fate's Harvest
|| Flamesiren Poisonpetal
|| The Floriographer
“Is that the end... of all the races and civilizations, and the dreams of the world, to be able to leave a few stones buried beneath the sands, to tell the Dark that we were here?”
– C.J. Cherryh
A few years ago, a Fairest part-candleflame and part-flower stumbled out of the Hedge in the woods not so far from Fort Brunsett, promptly went the wrong direction, and almost froze before he could find enough traffic to hitch a ride somewhere else.
Since then, Kelsey Williams has acquired a new name, joined the Autumn Court, and spent a few years in Pennsylvania collecting small magics and smaller fears. After an incident that unsettled some of his former freehold, he's made his way back to the area where he emerged from the Hedge. Looking for something. He'd prefer to be looking for something he could actually remember, but you work with what you've got.
- That Guy With The Organic Stuff (Fame 1) - Kelsey's current "job" is selling essential oils as part of a multi-level marketing scheme. Nearly all people in MLM schemes fall into one of two categories: they lose money, or they grind other people's bones to make their bread, er, that is, they make money off of the people under them in the scheme. Kelsey is sufficiently silver-tongued to actually make a bare living by selling people the product. Somehow.
- Autumn Executioner - Once (Fame 1) - Back in Kelsey's previous freehold, near Harrisburg, PA, the Autumn Crown unearthed a Privateer within the freehold, and sentenced him to death. Kelsey volunteered to carry it out. Whatever happened, the rest of that freehold is not particularly reticent about being glad Kelsey is anywhere else right now.
- Bravely Runs Away (Inconspicuous 2) - Kelsey is the kind of Autumn who collects magic. Most particularly, he's collected a hodgepodge of minor divination magics. He doesn't mind people knowing that; it's common enough, and it gives him an area of interest that people can talk about. What he does mind people knowing, and takes steps to keep hidden, is that he also collects a hodgepodge of escape magics. When you're a visibly breakable little thread of a fireflower Fairest, it's a good thing if people can't guess what route you'll take to escape people trying to indulge in some breaking.
- Autumn Crocus - Kelsey spent some time in the Floriographer's garden. He didn't pick up the best characteristics of the flower he was assigned to become. But he was there, all the same, and others who were there at the time might recognize him in passing.
- Waykeeper Recruit - Kelsey hangs around the Wayhouse on a semi-regular basis, doing chores and listening in on more experienced people handling visitors and new arrivals. Also, he keeps running into new arrivals elsewhere. This is basically an open offer for scenes with new people who have questions or want a hand finding out who to talk to about stuff; Kelsey is inexperienced enough he may not know, but there's a good chance he can find someone who does.
- Edmond - Found you. Probably going to be driven right up the wall by you, but found you.
- Sterling - Oh, this is going to be fun. And inevitably end in tears, yes, but that was going to happen either way.
- Aaron and Poppy - Always good to know who can be counted on to move bodies if really necessary.
- Ashe - If I made decisions based on first impressions alone, I would like to join your fanclub. (If necessary, I might found your fanclub for the purpose.)
- Elliot - You look human, but somehow you still wound up the weirdest.
- Haruki - Apparently people can be made of scramble!
- Lolly - I am still not sure that purse is not alive.
Elvis Costello - ...Dust
- If dust could only mutter
- Or in laughter trill
- If it could warn and whisper from the windowsill
- But it's the only witness that can testify
- Can I spit out the truth?
- Or would you rather just swallow a lie?
Poe - Haunted
- Come here
- No I won't say please
- One more look at the ghost
- Before I'm gonna make it leave
- Come here
- I got the pieces here
- Time to gather up the splinters
- Build a casket for my tears
Leonard Cohen - Democracy
- But I'm stubborn as those garbage bags
- That Time cannot decay
- I'm junk but I'm still holding up
- This little wild bouquet