|In Game Name:||Nuit (Alias: Lux)|
|Concept:||Will of the Wisp|
|Date of Birth||Circa 1972|
|Apparent Age||Late 20's|
|Notable Traits:||Gentrified Bearing, SL2 (Mysterious), Wyrd 8|
|Kith:||Palewraith Whisperwisp Ask-wee-da-eed|
|Entitlement:||The Office of the Vizieral Counsel|
|Keeper:||The Marquis of the Fleshcrafted Army|
- Lux and Nuit are one and the same, multiple personalities that manifest differently. However, there are a myriad of Contracts, Tokens, Merits and skills that are being used to keep that knowledge away from other people. They look similar, but just enough different to allay most suspicions. There is Inconspicuous 4 as well, helping to keep that fact a secret. Nuit is seen as a Darkling, Will of the Wisp type and Lux a Fairest Bright One. Please remember that fact. If you believe you have a suspicion of their dual nature, please feel free to contact staff to get to the bottom of it! I love when people find out secrets.
- Please note! Just because the charbit is in Nuit or Lux by name does not mean the other is not watching... and does not mean the other might not take control! Just because she is currently wearing the face of Nuit doesn't mean that Lux might not be the one doing the talking. There are subtle cues that change in the RP, ways of talking and acting, and if your character is aware of the duality of Nuit/Lux, please feel free to ask for rolls to notice such things! She tries very hard, but she is not perfect.
- Now are we gonna continue
- Playing this little game of
- Hide and seek ‘cause it looks
- Like the only two playing
- Are you and me
- Yes, Its her.: Nuit was played at The Reach, and this is the same character. She has grown, in some ways, but was never one who really belonged there in The Reach. Now she has moved here. Why? Because it felt right. What she did there remain with her, and if you knew Nuit at the Reach, you would know her here.
- Office of the Vizieral Counsel: Nuit doesn't make a big deal of it. So if you are seeking a Vizier, you should probably look elsewhere. cough' Lux cough
- Courtless: There was some ... difficulty... with the last court she belonged too, a small local thing. She left in a hurry, and renounced her bonds to that court. Perhaps you might tempt her to yours?
- Damn, woman. You scary. Nuit has Gentrified Bearing and Wyrd 8. The Wyrd bleeds off her in waves, and her mien is affected by her very emotions, thanks to her entitlement. Strange things happen around her, and she is not someone that many younger or less experienced Changelings are comfortable dealing with.
- Shadows - She tends to hide in them. Maybe you do too?
- Rumors, Death, Killing - Her name seems to float out there, on the winds and the rumor mills. Did she assassinate for Crown and Court? It's hazy.
- Shy - Perhaps... perhaps she will get to know you, if you aren't to fierce. She skitters easily, despite the power in her Mien.
DO you need to get in touch with Nuit? These are deaddrops that Nuit has set up. If she has told you of them, then you can use them. (This list is partially for my memory). Nuit does not have a Phone or email or any other way of contact beyond these deaddrops.
- A Stone near the Stagbridge with a crescent moon carved in it. Leave a Violet (Flower) with your number/name attached just before sunset and she will contact you soon.
- In the Thousand Cuts down a shallow canyon marked with a crescent moon is a tiny little steel box. Leave contact information in it, or a message.
- In the Thousand Cuts, the third canyon after the mile marker is a large boulder with a crack in it. Leave contact information or a message in the crack.
- November - I remember you Colorful one. You still have it?
- Song: Echo Cover by AmaLee and DJ-Jo - Lyric: Why Can't I see? All the Colors that you see? Please Can I be, Colorful and free?
- Nathania Winters - Maybe... you can take me back?
Because the Player has a very forgetful memory on whose met whom in terms of Lux/Nuit
OOC Note: These are Logs where NUIT was the primary character, but Nuit is always watching from behind the eyes!