| Tom O'Leary
| On Game As:
| Played By:
|| Dave Grohl
|| Tom (Cat) O'Bedlam
| Date of Birth:
|| A lady never tells.
| Apparent Age:
|| Freelance shit. Also in a band.
|| Fate's Harvest
|| Hunterheart Moonborn
|| Milk and Honey
“The moon's my constant mistress,
and the lowly owl my marrow;
the flaming drake and the night crow make
me music to my sorrow..”
– "Mad Tom O'Bedlam"
Tom is a cat. More details will emerge here, but whatever else you know about him, understand that he is the dude equivalent of your average fluffy alley tomcat, with most things that implies. DAMMIT, CAT. WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW?
Really no surprise that he's a Moon Courtier.
- I Am the Cat Who Walks By Himself - Tom has a string of random jobs, one after another, the result of his independent streak causing him to change positions frequently. Maybe we worked together for three weeks before things blew up.
- And All Places Are Alike To Me - Tom is known for showing up places. Random places. Sometimes places he's not meant to be. This can absolutely be our excuse to RP.
- A Knight of Ghosts and Shadows - Tom sees things, and it's not all Invisible Bugs. Call him nuts if you want, but sometimes it's eerie how accurate he is.Unsurprisingly, he's part of the freehold Watchers.
- You're In the Band! - One of the few things Tom actually cares about is his music performance. He's no better than a well-known local bar-performer face (Fame 1), but he's solidly good at what he does. Looking for bandmates.
- Red Bird C - An interesting tongue.
- Voice - Keeps my bar tab running and lets me curl up in the alley. Get your mind out of the gutter! I said the ALLEY.
- Shadow - You QUEEN, you did what I always wanted us to do.
Stephen Lynch - Lion
- Baby,baby, the choice is up to you,
- So pick me quickly, 'cos I got shit to do.
- It's true, dear, I do, dear, want you to be mine.
- But let's be clear here: I'm still not fightin' no lion.
Jamie Cullum - Everybody Wants to Be a Cat
- Ev'rybody wants to be a cat
- because a cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
- Everybody's pickin' up on that feline beat
- Cause everything else is obsolete.
Steeleye Span - Bedlam Boys
- Still I sing, bonny boys, bonny mad boys,
- Bedlam boys are bonny.
- For they all go bare, and they live by the air,
- And they want no drink nor money.