From Fate's Harvest
- References: CtL 102, WM 63
- Theme: Predators
Passive Blessing: Tooth and Claw
- Hunterhearts deal lethal (0L) damage with their unarmed Brawl attacks.
- Hunterhearts may spend a Glamour to add Wyrd to one Survival or Investigation roll when relying on their keen senses. This bonus is far more likely to apply to noticing a pattern in flattened grass than catching the hidden meaning in a written message. This blessing may be used more than once per scene, but only once per roll.
High Wyrd Blessing
- Hunterhearts with at least Wyrd 7 gain +2 to unarmed Brawl attacks.
- Repelled by cockcrows, cannot cross running water at night, repelled or injured by monkshood, cannot harm dogs, must eat raw meat, immobilized by a ribbon tied around the neck.
Pages in category "Hunterheart"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.