“Saturn doesn't ask us to give up our dreams. Only to make them real.”
– Steven Forrest
Aslan came from a shitty home, and doesn't say much at all about his life before. He does, however, easily and often talk of his time after his escape. Seven years of fun, chaos, adventure, and even more chaos. He's met things he can't quite describe, talked to things that speak tongues that drive him mad, and it all inspires him. He's not met an experience he won't try at least except for that one time he tried a few speedballs. Nasty stuff that, and he tries his best to stay away from harder drugs unless there's some infusion of hedgefruit there. He may not look it, but he favors wild places, maddening dancing, and bringing the Grand King's word to whoever would listen.
- Lefevre: By marriage.
- New Yorker: The accent is usually the first giveaway.
- Alpaca Farmer: A dream of his for a long time, and one he's going to live out with more than enough land.
- Ostrich Owner: He is, and, yes, it's legal. Please don't pet Towa, though.
- Changeling: One of the Changelings, and happily so. Of all things, he's been most proud of his existence as a one of the Lost.
- Border Breaker: Aslan has a tendency to go where he's not supposed to be. Whether by contract or luck, he can be almost anywhere.
- Hedgespinner and Token-Maker: He makes things. A lot of things. Some of them valuable, and he sells them at market. A lot of them worthless and potentially dangerous, but that's part of the fun.
- Autumn Courtier: More magical than fearsome. He is, however, quite fearful, and embraces it.
- THOTHite: He's been one for the better part of five years, and makes shit that'd make Asimov blush.
- High Priest: Aslan leads a cult dedicated to the dominance and magnificence of dinosaurs. Do you wanna hear the great word of scale and bone?
- Custodian: A new recruit.
- Watcher: A new recruit.
- Greenie: A new recruit.
No logs have been posted yet.