“It's not in the stars to hold our destiny, but in ourselves.”
– William Shakespeare
Go out and search the internet for things that Millennials are doing, and you'll find out that it probably comes in one of two flavors: they're killing America, and they're taking over the old-fashioned jobs and making them hipster-cool. up Zephyrine "Zeph" McTaggert is one of many Millenials that have gone back to old-fashioned jobs. She's forsaken the realms of academia and entered into craftsmanship, taking up with clockwork repairs and custom tailored clothing.
Arriving in Ft. Brunsett in late 2017, and finding herself living in a hotel until the snow cleared enough to actually make looking for real-estate feasible, Zeph is one of the people that the local old-timers grumble about. She's got a weird name. She's got an odd sense of fashion. She's not behaving as they expect. It's probably because she's from the west coat. Everyone knows that's where the strange ones come from. Couldn't she go back home to...where was it? California? No! Seattle. She said Seattle.
Since then, Zephyr's opened a small shop, learned which coffee shops have the best coffee, and occasionally attends town council meetings. You know... life in a small "city" in Vermont.
- True Tongue: - Zephyr can't lie well. At all.
- Striking Looks: - She kind of stands out. SL2: Ethereal.
- Clockworks - Whether you need a functional piece for some Steampunk cosplay, or just have a clock or music box that needs repair, Zephyr can help! Just come visit her at All Wound Up, her shop.
- Music - Want to talk about music? Go to a concert? Did you find out about a rave in Burlington? Let's go!
- Coffee - Who lives without this stuff?
- Fate - Did someone steal your Fate? Do you need help balancing the scales?
- Dawn - Losing hope and need someone to pick you up?
- Clothes - She's a costumer for The Green Door and does some custom tailoring on the side.
- Motley - She doesn't have one. Maybe you want her in yours?
- Ardis - Curiouser and Curiouser.
- Jack - The boyfriend. No other descriptors matter.
- Gabriel - Grass Giving Fawn; red bird in a musical nest.
- Quinn - Client and local.
- Malaika - Needs a wiki. Shop assistant.