From Fate's Harvest
Second in command. Pack beta. Retired.
Things You Can Do to Keep Rainier Happy
- Be respectful in your interactions with staff and your fellow players.
- Express gratitude liberally. Thank staff for doing their jobs. +squee people who make your experience here worthwhile!
- Share things which make you happy instead of bitching about things which make you angry. Bonus points if it's music! Double bonus points if it's music I like.
- Cite your sources when we disagree, providing a URL or book and page number. Being on the same page is a good thing.
- Tell rich and interesting stories in the world Annapurna has created. I can't think of anything that would make her happier.
- Cardinal - Owner of Dare Ice Creamery. Redbird rebel. Adventure and generosity.
- Wild Roses - Goblin Marketeers, purveyors of possibilities and impossibilities alike.
- Almost Everyone Else - Many of the setting's established NPCs are my fault. +req/npc is the best way to ask about them.
- The Noemata - Tarot archetypes, Egyptian mythology and jeweled beetles. Oracles. Embodiments of ideas. Bugs.
- Milk and Honey - Hedonism on the bank of a sunbathed river. Excess at its best and its worst. Obsessively moral or utterly immoral.
- Dread Commander Sof - War games. Endless iterations of battle strategies. Generals and grunts. Another day, another death.
- King Nothing - Stealing and stitching. A patchwork world of shadows and mismatched memories.
Touching base with NPCs. Goblin markets. Ghosts and spirits. Occasional becomings. Single scenes. Short arcs. Behind-the-Scenes magic.