As the game owner and creator of most backstory, I know a plethora of factoids which may or may not ever be useful to anyone else.
The name Annapurna was chosen as my staffy self in part because it is fun, in part because it is known as the "goddess of harvests" and in part because one in three hikers who attempt to climb it die. Seemed appropriate for someone running a game where risky ventures are likely!
Because I am silly and people asked for the recipe.
|November an Nua||Changeling||Trickster deity, storyteller, rainbows, has a noisy crow|
|Dr. Sianna Doran||Psychic||Involuntary precog/postcog/clairvoyant, doctorate in textiles|
|Lily "Lolly" Black||Changeling||Bemused inheritrix of a pirate-themed strip club|
|Ashoka Withers||Changeling||Stoic Knight of the Dragonslayer. Sun.|
|Amaranth Cardoso||Changeling||Patient grief counselor. Angel. Winter.|
You pick it, I am it. I'm the primary coder and the builder of the grid, the overarching world story, and the establisher of theme.
- Enid Schmitt, Tamarack Falls gossip maven
- Mayor Jack Bonheur, Mayor of Tamarack Falls
- Heather Vale, Dawn Councilor/Crown as need be
- Meredith Ryan, Summer Councilor/Crown as need be
- August Bordeaux, Autumn Councilor/Crown as need be
- Charlie O, Winter Councilor/Crown as need be
- Shanta Wilde (SECRET)
Types of Events
My event style tends to favour social/mental prowess over martial, though as a general rule, I attempt to tailor scenes to the strengths of the participants in them. The point IS for all of us to have fun together.
- Gatherings - Size doesn't matter. Large groups don't bother me.
- One on one with NPCs - NPC with a small group? Hunky dory.
- One on many with NPCs - NPC with a big group? Noooo problem.
- Political - If anyone needs help with local politics, ask. Realistically, there won't be much I can help with in Tamarack Falls, since that is never going to be in PC hands. If we get enough people interested in running for positions in Fort Brunsett, I can help you out. Probably won't happen for the first few months of the game, though.
- Murder mysteries - These are lovely fun.
- Research/Creation Scenes - Chasing a lead and need some staffing ST help to find your information/something to make Hedgespun? I can help you.
- Puzzles - The entire world plot is one big puzzle, so in that regard, yes, all the puzzles, all the time. When so inspired, I enjoy creating little things for folks to figure out.
- Competitions - Whether arena-style gladiatorial matches or other, more casual feats of athleticism, I'm fine to help run these.
- Combat - Only as part of a larger plot. I have no interest in casual "go out and kill stuff" scenes. If I ever run one, worry. :)
Yes. For everything. If you need someone to run a Becoming for you, I can help.