| Date of Birth:
|| Sometime in the 90's, Early August
|| Laundry Mat Attendant/|
Second Hand Store Clerk
| Apparent Age:
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Jc0ib5Rh5s%7CNick Cave & The Bad Seeds - There she Goes, My beautiful World
- The wintergreen, the juniper
- The cornflower and the chicory
- All the words you said to me
- Still vibrating in the air
- The elm, the ash and the linden tree
- The dark and deep, enchanted sea
- The trembling moon and the stars unfurled
- There she goes, my beautiful world
- I will kneel at your feet
- I will lie at your door
- I will rock you to sleep
- I will roll on the floor
- And I'll ask for nothing
- Nothing in this life
- I'll ask for nothing
- Give me ever-lasting life
- I just want to move
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAxmIoWUVNI I just Dropped in - kenny Rogers & The First Addition
- I pushed my soul in a deep dark hole and then I followed it in
- I watched myself crawling out as I was a-crawling in
- I got up so tight I couldn't unwind
- I saw so much I broke my mind
- I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in
- Yeah, yeah, oh-yeah, what condition my condition was in
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldh04Olynrw Mr. Bungle - Sweet Charity
- You drink your poison from a cup of gold
- Your gift keeps on giving and giving
- Perfect photographs
- Of Everest days
- And postcard nights
- Tearing through the paper walls of time
- With sunset eyes
- Telethons, Grand Canyon hearts
- You numb your mind
- With gloves of white and turpentine
- Even the bombs and scarecrows will sing!
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-i0tS-REco Larry and his Flask - Ebb and Flow
- The shackles that hold us down
- Aren't really there there staked to the ground
- Shake them off, and watch them disappear
- We'll listen to this elegy and feel not sad
- It's a new beginning
- A new beginning
- The ebb and flow
- The smaller things
- The flight of the crow
- Is life and death still all that we know
- We all come and we all fade away
- Nightmares and dreams
- The call of the fray
- This night will soon be turned to day.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSVTdAtNYE Talking Heads - And She Was
- And she was lying in the grass
- And she could hear the highway breathing
- And she could see a nearby factory
- She's making sure she is not dreaming
- See the lights of a neighbor's house
- Now she's starting to rise
- Take a minute to concentrate
- And she opens up her eyes
- The world was moving she was right there with it and she was
- The world was moving she was floating above it and she was
- And she was
| Who She Knows
| Forgetful Lulu leaves herself messages on her cell phone to remind herself of who she's met and her feelings on them! Hopefully she enver looses that phone.
- Rorschach - Sign language Classes for Rorschach. You met him in the graveyard. He was playing music. It's always the quiet ones.
- Kat - Kat is a Watcher Cat, and probably wont eat us. Probably
- Six - Six has many eyes and is the new Model. The Best Model. Knows the secret handshake.
- Jonah - Big Guy. Needs Socks! A favor for a favor. Doesn't like my hair but that's why it's mine and not his. Does not look like someone who'd complain.
- Kyle - Kyle-Cat, Smile-Cat drives the Ubers and knows he's a cat. Probably not his fault he's a cat
- Ridley - Chalk feathers and dust storms. Reconciled Warrior. Wanderer. Shocking sense of humour.
- Sid - The Naked Cowboy. Colors and noises. Wagging the Satyr.*We* are the music makers... and *we* are the dreamers of dreams.
- Gisa - Mothball soup. A lantern in the window. Not quite the moon but shines just as brightly. In good deeds, Deal with us in charity, And save us
- Lucky - The quieter side of Sid's coin. The fool but not foolish. Once more into the breach.
- Count - Bad cat. Bad roots. Bad boy. Bad makeup. Also Boss.. Calls me Moonbeam. I wonder if he knows..Not all bad. Damned Winters
- Cian - Sticky Shadows, the places where all the lost things go. The first place to look last. Dusting for Fingerprints
- Franky - Not near as Lost as everyone thinks.
- Amanda - We are our own Keepers until we are not anymore. Be fluid. Know nothing. And above all do not wish for things You have no knowledge of.
| Moth Dust
"There's a moth, more than one in fact, that lives only on tears," he offered. "That's all they eat or drink."
"What kind of tears? Whose tears?"
"The tears of large land mammals, about our size.
The old definition of moth was, 'anything that gradually, silently eats, consumes, or wages any other thing.'
It was a verb for destruction too. . . .”
—Thomas Harris, The Silence of the Lambs
I mean, I-I have absolutely no idea what we're doing here.
Or what I'm doing here,
or what this place is about, but I am determined to enjoy myself.
And I'm very intrigued, and, oh my, this soup's delicious, isn't it?
— Ms. peacock, Clue
There is a side of the Moon which we never see, but that hidden half is as potent a factor in causing the ebb and flow of the Earth's tide as the part of the Moon which is visible.
— Max Heindel
"I believe that if we are honest with ourselves, that the most fascinating problem in the world is 'Who am I?' What do you mean? What do you feel when you say the word 'I, myself'? I don’t think there can be anymore fascinating preoccupation than that because it is so mysterious. It is so elusive. Because what you are in your inmost being escapes your examination in rather the same way you cant look into your own eyes without a mirror, you can’t bite your own teeth, you can’t taste your own tongue and you can’t touch the end of one finger with the same finger. That is why there is always an element of profound mystery in the problem of who we are."
“It was the moths that first revealed the change. Grey-tipped whispers in the moonlit night. Two or three here, a single one there. White ones slipping through the darkness, silent and seemingly harmless, but present. Growing in numbers until they erupted the quiet like flutters of falling ash. There was a music in their silence. The kind of music that attached itself to hums and vibrations in the waters of the earth.
— Debi Cimo, Delicate The alchemy of Emily Greyson
Summer ends, and Autumn comes, and he who would have it otherwise would have high tide always and a full moon every night.
— Hal Borland
Maggie shrugged. "They navigate by the light of the moon. They fling themselves into flames and electric lights because they think they're headed toward the moon's light."
"I guess they die in ecstasy then," Liam said.”
—Jodi Lynn Anderson
Don't even try to talk to me when I'm watching the moon. That's my moon, baby.
— Wendelin Van Draanen
“Moths lay their eggs where civilizations have been destroyed.”
— Marty Rubin
“Life is a series of moments and moments are always changing, just like thoughts, negative and positive. And though it may be human nature to dwell, like many natural things it's senseless, senseless to allow a single thought to inhabit a mind because thoughts are like guests or fair-weather friends. As soon as they arrive, they can leave, and even the ones that take a long time to emerge fully can disappear in an instant. Moments are precious; sometimes they linger and other times they're fleeting, and yet so much could be done in them; you could change a mind, you could save a life and you could even fall in love.”
— Cecelia Ahern
"How do you know?" Her smile is sweet, curls at the ends impishly. "Have you been to the moon. How do you know what lies in the hedge upon her beautiful face. Do you think they were smart enough to send a Lost up to find out?" She tilts her head lashes fluttering, "For ages there have been myths of the Moon Goddess and the Man in the Moon. Perhaps they live in a silvery kingdom where no one ever gets lost and lovely moths dance the night away." - Lulu
| Odds and Ends
| Lunette Bianca Petit
| Lamp Light
- Dawn Court
- Dreamer!? She is too!
- Sometimes the Moon shares her visions.
- She tends to leave a trail of moth dust.
- Works at a Laundromat.
- Works at a second hand shop.
- Has been known to have Sticky Fingers.
- Known for being flakey.
- Loves to Dance
| Notable Notes
Animal Ken (Moths)
Empathy (Oneriomancy/Body Language)
Striking Looks (Whimsical)
Biological Oddity - Light Frame
Lost & Found
Helpful Lulu Notes
| Full moon, No moon
She's short. Not 'very' short, but short enough to be looking up at people most times. It gives her moon-eyed expression a certain distant quality. Lulu is a feminine creature; slim with lithe curves and a bountiful behind. Her clothing is often generous, layered peasant skirts, and crop tops, holey jeans, and oversized t-shirts. She is second-hand chic at it's best though it is very rare to see her in anything but faded cool tones.
Her face is odd, striking and impish. Her eyes almost too wide are deep and blue and almost seem to reflect no light. Her lips are petite and pursed, just a little cooked giving her an often mischevious expression even when she's not doing anything. Her hair is thick and lush, pale ash blonde though it holds a slightly greenish tone. Perhaps a long faded dye job.
She's short. Not 'very' short, but short enough to be looking up at people most times. It gives her moon-eyed expression a certain distant quality. Lulu is a feminine creature; slim with lithe curves and a bountiful behind. Her clothing is often generous, layered peasant skirts, and crop tops, holey jeans, and oversized t-shirts. She is second-hand chic at it's best though it is very rare to see her in anything but muted cool tones.
The clothing doesn't hide very well the seafoam color of her skin, nor the pale downy fluff across her shoulders and collarbones that disappear under her clothing. Or the way her eyebrows have begun to feather softly as well and two very stubborn white locks if hair hangs in her face most times.
Her face is odd, striking and impish. Her eyes are too wide, abyssal deep and dark and almost seem to reflect no light; it extends out to her sclera. Her lips are petite and pursed, just a little crooked giving her an often mischevious expression even when she's not doing anything. Her hair is thick and lush, pale shades of white and layered shades of green, with intricate patterns that end near the places her hair curl with eye spots of vibrant color; wing patterns.