“Readers will always insist on adventures, and though you can have grief without adventures, you cannot have adventures without grief.”
– Catherynne M. Valente
Smart, charming, inquisitive, nosy, well-liked, mischievous: These are all words that people around Tamarack Falls and Fort Brunsett have used to describe Jackson (many have used other, coarser words, but those people aren't paid much attention to). Whether his intelligence stems from his love of books or his generally inquisitive nature doesn't really matter; he's made a reputation for himself as someone to go to for information on anyone or anything in the local area. His quick-wit, good looks and charm can crack the toughest nut—conversationally, of course. He's also more than willing to go the extra mile to learn more about something or someone. This has landed him in some sticky situations in the past, but he has managed to keep out of trouble so far.
- Knowledgeable - Jackson seems to know a little bit about a lot of things. And what he doesn't know? He can tell you who does. Maybe. If he likes you.
- Well-Connected - Jackson also seems to know a little bit about a lot of people. Including how to find 'em or get in good with 'em. It might cost you.
- Lefevre - He's a lot more sociable than most of his kin, but there's no denying he's a Lefevre. Pay close enough attention, and you'll notice the strangeness hiding beneath that nice, normal smile.
- "Sure, he's a Lefevre, since he has that way about him that they all seem to, but is it by marriage? He doesn't look too much like any one of them, so I suppose he could be, like, a second or third cousin."
- "He seems nice enough, I guess, but I heard he almost started a fist fight when he asked the wrong person a bunch of questions that he shouldn't have. When I see him coming, I go the other way."
- Name - You can list people your character knows here.
- Name - It could be someone they find useful, someone they care about.
- Name - It could be someone they loathe, an adversary or rival.
Information and Roleplay
If you need something from this character, please use +req/npc <NPC Name>=<explanation of request>.
No logs have been posted yet.