Dare Ice Creamery
From Fate's Harvest
Dare Ice Creamery
- Owner: Elizabeth Fry
- Location: Fort Brunsett - Entertainment District
- Information: Possibly hiring. Do you already work here? Do you want to work here? Either way, reach out to Elizabeth Fry who is back after a long time away.
- Seasonal Specials: Soups and warm desserts may be available throughout the fall and winter. Check in to see!
- Vanilla - The classic! The perfect canvas for sundaes of all sorts.
- Chocolate - The indulgence! Made with a blend of milk and dark chocolates.
- Grey - Chocolate and vanilla in perfect balance. Not actually grey.
- Cookies & Cream - Made with homemade chocolate wafers.
- Caramel Apple - Bright apple chunks in a rich caramel ice cream.
- Pear Crumble - Spice pear and crunchy crumbles in a vanilla base.
- Paradise - Tiny morsels of tender figs in honey ice cream.
- Thai Peanut - Coconut milk base with peanut, lime, galangal and other warm spices.
- Creep - Roasted strawberry ice cream shot through with gooey black sesame caramel.
- Cranberry Sorbet - Mouth-puckeringly tart and delicious.
- Orange-Honey Sorbet - Honey-sweetened citrus warmed with wintry spices.
Which Might Return One Day
- Honey Lemon - Tart and creamy lemon ice cream sweetened with swirls of honey.
- Chamomile Spearmint - Spring in a cup! An intriguing herbaceous flavor with floral notes and a bright bite of mint.
- Apricot Almond - Chunks of lush, seasonal apricots and swirls of jam in an almond ice cream.
- Carrot Cake - Cinnamon and carrot cream cheese ice cream blended with raisins and pecans.
- Lemon Sorbet - Complete with candied lemon peel for that extra sweettart pop!
- Apricot Mango Magnificence - It's not just sorbet. It is lush and delicious, the perfect bite of spring.
- Pumpkin Spice - Anything but basic! Cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves.
- Autumn Sangria - White wine granita with tart green apples.
Ice Cream Dreams