From Fate's Harvest
- References: CtL 109, WM 74
- Theme: Air, Wind, Clouds
Passive Blessing: Zephyr's Defense
- Airtouched gain an inherent +1 Defense due to their insubstantial nature. They also ignore any penalties imposed by wind-related environmental tilts.
Active Blessing: Buffeting Wind
- Airtouched may spend 1 Glamour and roll Wits + Resolve + Wyrd to attack with the air itself. This is a ranged attack to which Defense does not apply. Armor protects normally. Range is determined by adding your Wits + Resolve + Wyrd scores together. Their total in yards = short range. Medium range is Short range x 2. Likewise, Long range is Medium range x 2. The farthest you can possibly reach, straining your utmost, is Long x 2, but your roll is automatically reduced to a chance die.
e.g. Your Wits is 3, your Resolve is 4 and your Wyrd is 5, so your short range is 3+4+5=12 yards. Medium range is (12x2)=24 yards. Long range is (24x2)=48 yards.
- Range Penalties:
- Short: 0
- Medium: -2 penalty
- Long: -4 penalty
High Wyrd Blessing
- Airtouched of Wyrd 7 and higher may spend 1 Glamour to impose the Heavy Winds environmental tilt on an area of up to Wyrd yards radius, applying penalties to everyone within the area, friend or foe.
- Cannot step on chalk, must sleep outdoors, cannot resist an offer of wind-fallen fruit, must wear the color yellow, repelled by burning hair, freshly turned earth is a bane.