“With her own hand she'd painted herself into a corner, and then out of the picture altogether”
– Jhumpa Lahiri
A recent arrival in Fort Brunsett, she's taken on a position in the front of house staff at the Red Clover Hotel. She's a relocated sort from the Hartford, Connecticut area and so far seems to have been happy to keep mostly to herself regardless of the Freehold's presence. She can come off as a bit distant and odd, but then again... what Changeling isn't at least a little odd?
- Red Clover Hotel - Amity's workplace. She's a concierge and front desk clerk, so can be found here chatting with those just passing through or newly arrived in town. Oddly, she seems most friendly when she's on the job.
- Seamstress - Amity has posted advertisements in some 'alternative culture' locations in town advertising her services as a seamstress. Need a dress or pair of trousers altered? She's got you covered. Need to mend something? She can do that too! Hell, she even does custom work.
- Local Library - An avid believer in using your library card, Amity can be seen down at the local library loading up on books now and again..
- Widget - The Gremlin was the first Changeling Amity met in town. Despite the strangeness Widget brings, Amity is fond of her.
- Mavis Octavia Baines - Another recent arrival and now Amity's girlfriend. Amity asked her out for dinner after they met at Amity's workplace. Through a completely strange turn of events, they moved in together BEFORE they started dating.
- November - The Waylady of the Freehold. Awful and terrible and wonderful in all the worst ways. Amity wants to like her, but has a hard time being in her presence.
- Zachary Lee - Another new arrival. Kind of withdrawn and quiet, but has a pretty voice.