“There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the Moon howls.”
– George Carlin
When traveling through the dark and dreary woods, here are some things to ask yourself.
°Have I prepared myself for this journey properly?
°Do I deserve to die, for the things I've done and by what measure do the Woods judge me?
°Do I have the necessary supplies to continue forever? And ever? And ever?
°Will King Nothing find you, your tracks, or your bait. Quickly now.
Once upon a time, an orphaned boy became a wandering, aimless man. Little to live for, little to do, but always grateful. Then, a lover of dogs followed a stray into the Hedge, and from there, became a pet himself, always running away. So much to do, so little time to escape, always scared. Later, it felt so much later, a shadow in the woods became a nightmare to others. So many many regrets, so many faces, but alas, memories fade.
Returned from Arcadia for over a year, Almaden has been wandering aimlessly again. Sometimes doing migrant farmwork, sometimes living off the land, sometimes taking what he needs to survive. A trail of beer cans left in his wake. He vacilates between many attitudes, the constant being his love and reverence for the forest, nature, the Real world.
He's a lover of animals, women, men, pleasure, fighting, hard work, and good books. And yet, he's haunted, like so many of the Lost. Maybe he needs to settle down, and stop wandering.
- RP in the Woods - I like to stalk you, spy on you, sometimes I'll attack you, sometimes I'll drag you back to 'my' place in the woods, but if you're lost, genuinely lost, I'm obliged to help. It's the least I can do.
- RP in the Town - Always looking for a job to do, a place to fit in, a purpose. Will you be my friend, my neighbor, my lover, my boss, my rare employee, or my enemy? None are mutually exclusive.
- RP in the City - I don't fit into normal society that easily, and tend to always stand out. That usually means bar fights, huge parties, run ins with the law, hunting down and punishing people I think deserve it. Lotsa fun, for Almaden. How can this be fun or challenging to you?
- Dogs, and Woods - Animals, particularly canines, and wood, both the element and wooded areas are special things to Almaden, and he enjoys a bond with them. Do you need this bond? Threaten the woods? Mistreat animals? Let's talk. Privately.
- A World Apart - I work here. Did you need something? I can work other places, too. Some have said I've got a little Brownie in me. That said, I will also work for edibles.
- Desparate Times - There's a patch of woods in the Whisperstitch, and I was something wicked. I trapped other fae and left them for King Nothing as a distraction so I could get away. Was that you? Do you remember my shamed but determined expression as I left you? Yeah? Well what are you going to do about it?
- Widget - The little chica's my boss. She's got being weird going for her.
- Poppy - That voice. I wonder if she's as bad as me, or just seems thay way.
- Name - It could be someone they loathe, an adversary or rival.
[[Image:|x150px]] [[Image:|x150px]] [[Image:|x150px]]
No logs have been posted yet.