The Fate's Harvest Urban Dictionary
In November 2017, a (silly) game-wide vote was made, asking players to volunteer submissions for our own local MU*rban dictionary.
|Original Vote Text:|
|Sometimes, people leave indelible marks on history: Spoonerisms, the MU*rban legend of how 'mav' came to mean saying something on the wrong channel...
What words or phrases would you say apply here?
As an example (and with much <3 for Kip), Annapurna created the following:
To Kip <something> Up
- To accidentally make something worse while trying to stay inconspicuous about it.
- To bumble one's way into local fame over something one never intended to be known for, esp. salacious circumstances and relationships with multiple unlikely bedfellows.
To Widget something up
- to engineer up something that no laws of physics or engineering should work.
- to maybe accidentally explode something that should work.
"Donated" by Kip
To C.B. the <expletive> out of <something>
- to throw a molotov cocktail into <something>.
- to write a strongly-worded narrative letter to the editor on a controversial topic and get it published as a novel.
"Donated" by Edmond
- "English run through a fish filter" - Lumi
- Broken or garbled English caused in whole or in part by Lost status, trauma, or brain rewiring.
"Donated" by Etsy
- To be of or like a prostitute, but to do so in a manner that is proper and even prudish on the surface.
"Donated" by Cornelius
To pull a C.B. Alexander
- To show an extreme amount of cynicism and pessimism.
- Complain about something before, during, and after - but do it anyway.
"Donated" by Ziv