“Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.”
– George S. Patton
Tom Alexander has lived in Fort Brunsett for his entire life, and he is as intelligent as he is violent. Crass, territorial, he favors cheap cigarettes, expensive Scotch and remains proud that of all six brothers (NPCs), he's the only one who scraped up enough cash to get a college education. He's not afraid to take a belt to someone who pisses him off, but he's in control of his aggression; Tom losing his temper is a sign of something gone phenomenally wrong.
Married to Lolita, an obviously Hispanic woman with a distinct accent, he has had several children (PC and NPC!).
- Alexander Family Head - He runs the family. You want to do something that'll affect it as a whole? Talk to him.
- Owner of Stone and Crown Shipping - He owns the place. He's the boss. You mess it up, you deal with him.
- Smuggling Business - These days he delegates the actual smuggling to his brothers and his kids.
- No - It's probably not a good idea to start talking shit about Tom Alexander. You know better than that.
- Criminal Underworld - It's not exactly a hotbed of criminal activity, being a small city, but he's got his fingers in it.
Information and Roleplay
If you need something from this character, please use +req/npc <NPC Name>=<explanation of request>.
No logs have been posted yet.