“Readers will always insist on adventures, and though you can have grief without adventures, you cannot have adventures without grief.”
– Catherynne M. Valente
Failure. It and Rebecca had an intimate relationship. Scholarly efforts, relationships, and just about every job until she landed into bouncing in Miami. Even that wasn't going to well after a few incidents ended in a young woman being sent to the hospital with a mangled arm. Things never turned around until she met Rhys, and she saw him for what he was on one drunken night at work. Things have turned around for the best, as she sees it, since then. Any sane person could spot her brand of crazy from a mile away, but she embraces her own madness. Especially in worship of Rhys, who she often calls various epithets relating to rebirth. She was ditched in New York a year and a half ago, but somehow, someway, she's found her way back to Rhys again.
- Mortal: There's nothing special about her, and that's what makes her special to her god. For now.
- Secretary: Becky sometimes takes Rhys' appointments, and handles a bit more of his day to day. She's great at the latter, but really sucks at the former a lot of the time.
- Devotee: She is utterly devoted to Rhys. For better or worse he sees a lot of himself in her both literally and figuratively.
- Jealousy Incarnate: Rebecca doesn't like anyone person gaining too much of Rhys' attention, and will take it out on said parties whenever she can.
- Maenad: Shewasn't altogether right in the head before meeting Rhys, and she's only lost more of her sanity by remaining in his employ and good graces. She will and does come to blows in defense of him, and has often taken his requests too far. Please ignore the dismembered body count she's racked up over the few years they've been together.
- God: Then you'll know just what I am: the scare that triggers your fear. Come know me in a different light now. Come know me as god.
Information and Roleplay
If you need something from this character, please page or @mail Rhys..
No logs have been posted yet.