This page is a supplement to the main Character Creation page, designed specifically to help with Psychic human beings.
By our definition, you are Psychic if you are a regular human being with at least one Psychic merit. If you ever choose to get into Thaumaturgy, you lose your Psychic template and may buy no further Psychic merits.
The following questions must be answered in your +bg during CG for you to be allowed out into the world.
- Where/when were you born?
- How was your childhood/young adulthood? What were you like?
- What is your profession? How do you feel about it? If you are apping in to work for another player, please include this here.
- If you aren't a local to the Tamarack Falls/Fort Brunsett area, where are you staying right now? If your answer is "a hotel" you are probably in Fort Brunsett, though Tamarack Falls does have a tiny bed and breakfast, and many cabins to rent out in the woods.
- Do you have any family or close friends in the area?
- Why are you here now? This may relate to the question above.
- What are your hobbies? What do you do for fun? Taxidermist by day, gamer geek by night?
- Do you have any enemies? Anyone who would actively do Bad Things to you? Why? And...how do you feel about this?
- Have you had any brushes with the supernatural OTHER than your gifts? What happened? How do you feel about this?
- When did you first notice your psychic gifts?
- How do you feel about them?
- How do other people in your life feel about them?
- How have they influenced your life?