“And I've got swinging doors, a jukebox and a bar stool. And my new home has a flashing neon sign.
Stop by and see me any time you want to, 'cause I'm always here at home till closing time.”
– "Swinging Doors," Merle Haggard
Owen Fry looks and acts like a bartender from every country song you've ever heard. Quick witted and bighearted, he's everyone's best friend and crush, willing to listen, laugh, and love life to the fullest right along with you.
- Save Water, Drink Beer - He's a fixture at Pheobe's Lakeside Lounge, which makes sense because he owns the joint. Don't think he's above stepping behind the bar and pouring out a few, either.
- You Were Always On My Mind - His romantic flings are well-known for their passion. He simply cannot help falling for those he finds attractive or intriguing. When the relationships end, both parties seem to know it's for the best; there are rarely hard feelings on either side.
- Bartender, I Really Did It This Time - Cliche or not, Owen loves to listen to patron's stories about their lives. He never pries, but will always offer advice when asked and might even give out a free beer for someone who's seen better days.
- "Sure, he's real nice, but he doesn't know when to leave well enough alone. I told him once after a bad day at work that I was thinking about looking for a new job, and every time he saw me after that, it was, 'Hey, did you get that new job yet? I saw some things online that I think you'd be really good at." I mean, jeez, man, I was just blowing off some steam!"
- "I just think he's lonely. I never see him anywhere else but here, and all of his past relationships have been with people who used to come here a lot. Does he have any real friends?"
- Name - You can list people your character knows here.
- Name - It could be someone they find useful, someone they care about.
- Name - It could be someone they loathe, an adversary or rival.
Information and Roleplay
If you need something from this character, please use +req/npc <NPC Name>=<explanation of request>.
No logs have been posted yet.