“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”
― Kurt Vonnegut Jr., Mother Night
Missy Lefevre has been around Tamarack Falls as long as anyone can remember, and that's not just hyperbole. At 70-some years old, she is among the oldest residents of the town, and while she's not exactly the most public of figures, she's far from a recluse. Everyone's met Missy, at some point in their life. Everyone knows she stays with her family, out on the hillside, east of the river.
- Lefevre - She is the Lefevre Matriarch. The old wise woman of the family. Nothing happens in Lefevre without her knowing about it.
- Tea, herbs, holistic healing - Word is Missy is quite keen on all of that. Probably how she looks so good after all these years?
- Magic - Everyone knows the Lefevre are weird. And Missy? She's the weirdest. Need to talk weird? Talk to Missy. She might even help.
- Everything is just... strange - Ever notice how things happen differently when Missy is around? Like, I don't know, man. It's hard to explain. It's just, you keep seeing things that are strange! I seen her walk in out of the rain one day, and I swear she wasn't wet. And another time? She walks up to the cross walk and the lights change, just as soon as she gets there!
- Name - You can list people your character knows here.
- Name - It could be someone they find useful, someone they care about.
- Name - It could be someone they loathe, an adversary or rival.
Information and Roleplay
If you need something from this character, please use +req/npc <NPC Name>=<explanation of request>.