Sometimes par͘an̕oi̢a̸'͢s j̢́us̵͢͝t̸͝ h́av̽̀i̐nͤ́̈́̄̂ͮg͒ a̝̖͈ͤ̿̀ͫ̿̂̽ḷ͖͙̣̜̔̍̽l̶̴̪ͣ̅̎ͣ͑ ̷͎̣̬̜ͪͬt̨͍̳̙̖̋̈́h̶̠͇̦͖̠̭ͦ̈́̌̀̅̊͞e̪̮̻̫̪͚̺͈̊̾ͣ͜ f̶̪̘͍̗̎͒͐ͯͪͥ̽͢ą̨̜̘͈͈͚̹̞̩̜͙̩̭̹͛͊̅ͪͣͫ̂ͯͤ͞ͅc̵̠̠͚̖̰͚̪̱̳̹̹͚̻̳̘̏͋ͭ̃͌́t͓̫̯̰͈̣̻͔͉̱̖̉̏̈́ͦ̕͘ͅsͪ̍ͧ̽͏̸́͘҉̖̦͈̘̗̜͍̙̯͖.
John Morrison, aka The Revelator, isn't exactly a well known figure in Fort Brunsett. Here, he's just John Morrison, the guy with tattoos, the guy that likes rock concerts, the guy that's a blogger or something on the internet. Anyone who digs deeper, though, will eventually find a link to the name "The Revelator". It's an online handle, and the choice (while possibly vain) becomes rather clear when any of The Revelator's content is read. He's been looking into paranormal phenomenon for years. He's been offering tips on how to avoid ghosts, how to drive away angry spirits, and most importantly, how to keep the government from reading your e-mails. Yeah, he must be a blast at parties.
- Computers - Hacking is not advertised - not as Revelator nor as John. But he surely knows computers.
- Occult - The Revelator monitors the net for indications of the paranormal and supernatural.
- Connected - He knows stuff. Stuff that it doesn't really make sense that he does know. Yeah, he's that good.
- Scandalous Gossip - Rumors are things people might hear around town about your character.
- Juicy Rumor - It doesn't even need to be true.
- Name - You can list people your character knows here.
- Name - It could be someone they find useful, someone they care about.
- Name - It could be someone they loathe, an adversary or rival.
Information and Roleplay
If you need something from this character, please use +req/npc Revelator=<explanation of request>.
No logs have been posted yet.