“Got a one-way ticket to the open road. Come on, got a red line engine and I'm rarin' to go. Put the pedal to the metal if you want to ride. If you want to ride, let's go.”
– "Hot Rod Heart," John Fogerty
What do you get when you mix one part sumbitch, one part greaser, and one part thoughtful sage? You get “Old Man” Floyd Lefevre.
To hear him tell it, he was a hellion when he was younger, always getting into fights and trouble. While he still has no problem with getting in the face of someone who deserves it, he’s definitely mellowed out, since all he seems to do is work on his 1970 Chevy Chevelle SS 454 and tell stories of about growing up in the family.
- Let Me Tell You a Story - He has the gift of gab and almost always has the perfect anecdote for any situation. You might have to prime the pump with whiskey, beer, a burger, or one of your own stories first, though.
- American Muscle - Aside from his beloved Chevelle, he’s got a great deal of love for any and all American muscle cars from the 1960s and 1970s (though he’ll tell you that the Ford Mustang is overrated). In fact...
- Mechanic - He’d tinker on old cars all day long if he could. Though he can pop the hood and find his way around any automobile, he much prefers working on the ones “that don’t have all those gotdamned computers in ‘em.”
- Lefevre Family - He’s the oldest man and second-oldest family member behind Missy (of course). Those few non-family members who have interacted with him consider him the most direct of the bunch.
- Garreau Family - He’s... let's say "been around the block" with Gigi and can sometimes be found at the odd family gathering. He can't help but play up the “sumbitch” part of his personality when he’s around them, but overall he thinks they’re good sorts, if a little stuffy.
- Family Historian - Because of his ties to both families, he’s taken it upon himself to chronicle anything significant that happens to the Garreaus and Lefevres. Sometimes it comes up in his stories; sometimes he changes the names to protect the innocent (or guilty).
- Scandalous Gossip - Rumors are things people might hear around town about your character.
- Juicy Rumor - It doesn't even need to be true.
- Name - You can list people your character knows here.
- Name - It could be someone they find useful, someone they care about.
- Name - It could be someone they loathe, an adversary or rival.
Information and Roleplay
If you need something from this character, please use +req/npc <NPC Name>=<explanation of request>.
No logs have been posted yet.