“The darkness drops again; but now I know”
“That twenty centuries of stony sleep”
“Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,”
“And what rough beast, its hour come round at last”
“Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
– William Butler Yeats, The Second Coming
Evelyn "Evie" Clarke is not a native of Tamarack Falls. Having been born and raised in wealthy, up-state New York, she has heard stories of the small town. Strange wives-tales and schoolyard yarns spun to frighten and excite. She always had a thing for ghost stories. Tales of sorrow, love, heartache and redemption. Growing up saw her lose some of that love, and Tamarack Falls had all but disappeared from her brain until late one night when, for reasons known only to her, she packed up her entire life into her car and moved there.
- Without A Trace - Evelyn Clarke might not be a name you recognize. Elena Clarke, however, may sound familiar. You might remember, years ago, hearing the name and seeing her face. A pretty young girl who all but vanished without a trace in Upstate New York. It made National News, the nation's obsession with the macabre holding its attention for a few short weeks.
- Pretty Girl - Evie is strikingly pretty, which can be reason enough to say hello.
- Kind-Hearted - She will always stop to help people in need.
- Mortal - Ah, a tasty treat for Changelings to eat.
- Investigating - Nearly every action she takes, every detail she catalogs, is in the service of finding her sister. Very fun to play conversations-with-an-angle scenes, and snooping scenes!
- Mavis - Not the first person she met in Tamarack Falls, but one of the earliest. She was kind. She's hiding something.
- November - An odd woman, an unsettling woman. There's something wrong with her, but Evelyn can't place what.
- Rocco - He's an asshole, but he's hot and plays guitar.