“Readers will always insist on adventures, and though you can have grief without adventures, you cannot have adventures without grief.”
– Catherynne M. Valente
Dismas always seems to be where the good times are: nightclub openings, house parties, wine and cheese tastings, it doesn’t seem to matter. If you’ve heard of it, chances are he’ll already be there, getting the next bottle of red or round of shots, talking to the DJ about the next song, signing up for the next open karaoke spot. Despite his almost insatiable need to be out doing The Next Big Thing, there almost always seems to be a sadness behind his eyes, and his smiles and laughs seem a half-second away from sighs and frowns. Or maybe that’s just your imagination.
Though he comes across as the personification of the maxim “a friend to all is a friend to none,” he takes care of those few in his inner circle (friends and family alike) and makes sure they know he has their back no matter what. The money that never seems to run out at the club or bar also never seems to run out when someone he loves needs help with a loan. Need a place to stay for a few days? He might find a spare room for you at Merriweather Manor, and if not, you can camp out in his room until you get back on your feet. If he can get it for you, and he sees you as family, you’ll get it.
- Parties and Socials - He’s pretty much a fixture of most social scenes. Chances are, he’s there already when you get there.
- A Helping Hand - If you run into trouble and are a part of his inner circle, he’ll do his best to help (usually with money).
- Garreau Family - He’d do almost anything for his family, as long as they ask him first.
- Scandalous Gossip - Rumors are things people might hear around town about your character.
- Juicy Rumor - It doesn't even need to be true.
- Name - You can list people your character knows here.
- Name - It could be someone they find useful, someone they care about.
- Name - It could be someone they loathe, an adversary or rival.
Information and Roleplay
If you need something from this character, please use +req/npc <NPC Name>=<explanation of request>.
No logs have been posted yet.